With reference to the EU Directive 83/2011 of 25 October 2011, concerning Consumer Rights, the following is declared:
- The website stamp4sort.com has been designed to facilitate the work of basketball coaches by offering the online sale of self-inking stamps (hereafter referred to as “The Product”) that instantly print half a basketball court, thus making it possible to speed up and tidy up a coach’s preparation processes for upcoming team training sessions.
- stamp4sport.com has an Italian VAT number, MT22402512, in the name of Mr. Daniele Miani (hereafter referred to as “The Professional”), born on 06/12/1978 in Modena (MO) – Italia, resident in Vival Court, Flat 4. Triq Emanuele Pinto, SPB3450 San Pawl il-Bahar. Malta.
The professional can be contacted at:
- The consumer’s purchase must be carried out via “PayPal” using their own PayPal account, or else via their own credit card. The Product will be delivered via ordinary mail service to the address communicated to PayPal by the consumer. PayPal will inform The Professional of the address for delivery and confirm that the payment has been carried out. Delivery times will depend on the country of destination, but should be delivered in roughly 6-10 working days from the purchase date.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to supply explanations, within 14 days of the date of Product delivery.
In order to exercise this right, the consumer must send an email conveying their intention to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only after receiving The Professional’s written authorization can The Product be returned.
Once the above intention to return the product has been received, The Professional will provide instructions on returning The Product.
For ALL returns, the consumer must pay the delivery costs for returning The Product, sending it to the address indicated by The Professional and taking FULL responsibility for any eventual delays, tampering or damage.
The Product must be returned undamaged inside its original packaging, complete with all its parts.
On its arrival, The Product will be examined and if found to be damaged or tampered with in any way, the reimbursement may not be carried out.
Providing there are no repair costs due to damage, The Professional will return the full purchase price to the consumer, including the cost of the original delivery as listed in the purchase invoice, within 14 days of the date of the email communicating the decision to return The Product. The reimbursement may be suspended until the returned Product has been received or else until the consumer has effectively demonstrated that they have sent The Product.
The Professional will carry out the reimbursement using the same means used by the consumer to make their original payment, unless the consumer requests the use of a different means of payment. Should the different means requested by the consumer cost more than the initial payment, the extra cost will have to be born entirely by the consumer.
- The consumer who buys The Product through The Professional’s website undertakes not to sell The Product for commercial gain and that it is for personal use. We advise against it being used by minors of less than 14 years of age. The Professional will not be considered responsible in any way if The Product is used improperly.
- In any eventual controversy, the consumer and The Professional agree to use the “PayPal resolution center”. If this does not lead to an agreement, any claim which the consumer makes against The Professional must be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction, namely the Court of Valletta, Malta, and following Maltese Law.